01 October 2012

Buffalo Wings

This recipe here is nothing new, but I have to share it because we seriously love buffalo wings in our house. I'm not sure my husband really ever ate buffalo wings before he met me. I grew up eating them and loved them. I introduced him to the wonderful world of wings and now he is hooked Normally for the sauce we just use some butter and some Franks, but I decided to branch out a little. I searched the internet for a new sauce recipe and after seeing some of the other things people added to their sauce I came up with a very, very delicious sauce. I'll be making these again.

Buffalo Wings
  • Chicken wings
  • 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon honey

Rinse and dry chicken wings. Place on a wire rack on a baking sheet. Spray wings with cooking oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F or until chicken is cooked through.  Melt butter with garlic powder in microwave. Add hot sauce and honey to melted butter. Toss cooked chicken wings in sauce. Serve with blue cheese.

1 comment :

I'm sorry, but I've turned word verification on again. I hate trying to decipher the words just as much as anyone, but I'm getting way too much spam. I tried doing comment moderation as people suggested but the number or spam comments I had to sift through was ridiculous. I appreciate your comments and didn't want them to get lost among the spam. Hopefully, I can reduce the amount of spam and turn the word verification off soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...